Last Revised: May 2018
Elastifile Ltd. and its subsidiaries (collectively "Elastifile", "Company" "we" or "us") welcomes you ("User" or "you") to our website at http://www.elastifile.com/ (the "Site"). Our Site offers basic information on our company and technology. Each of the Site's Users may use the Site in accordance with the terms and conditions hereunder.
1. Acceptance of the Terms
2. Use Restrictions
There are certain conducts which are strictly prohibited on the Site. Please read the following restrictions carefully. Your failure to comply with the provisions set forth may result herein (at Elastifile's sole discretion) in the termination of your access to the Site and may also expose you to civil and/or criminal liability.
You may not, whether by yourself or anyone on your behalf:
- copy, modify, create derivative works of, adapt, emulate, translate, reverse engineer, compile, decompile or disassemble any portion of the content on the Site and any other information, documents, material and data available on the Site (collectively, the "Content") in any way, or publicly display, perform, or distribute the Content, without Elastifile's prior written consent;
- make any use of the Content on any other website or networked computer environment for any purpose, or replicate or copy the Content without Elastifile's prior written consent;
- create a browser or border environment around the Site and/or Content, link, including in-line linking, to elements on the Site, such as images, posters and videos, and/or frame or mirror any part of the Site, unless as expressly permitted hereunder;
- transmit, distribute, display or otherwise make available through or in connection with the Site any content, which may infringe third party rights, including Intellectual Property rights and privacy rights, or which may contain any unlawful content;
- transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Site, and/or use the Site to distribute and/or otherwise transmit any virus, worm, Trojan Horse, time bomb, web bug, spyware, or any other computer code, file, or program that may or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of any hardware, software, or telecommunications equipment, or any other actually or potentially harmful, disruptive, or invasive code or component;
- interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site, or the servers or networks that host the Site or make the Site available, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of such servers or networks;
- sell, license, or exploit for any commercial purposes any use of or access to the Content and/or Site;
- use the Site for and/or in connection with any form of spam, unsolicited mail or similar conduct;
- bypass any measures which may be used to prevent or restrict access to the Site and/or certain functionalities therein;
- use the Content and/or the Site for any illegal, immoral or unauthorized purpose;
- provide Content that is or may reasonably be believed to be illegal, fraudulent, or unauthorized or in furtherance of any illegal, counterfeiting, fraudulent, pirating, unauthorized, or violent activity, or that involves or you reasonably believe or should reasonably believe to involve any stolen, illegal, counterfeit, fraudulent, pirated, or unauthorized material;
- provide Content that does not comply with all applicable laws, rules, or regulations, including obtaining all necessary permits, licenses, registrations;
- infringe or violate any of these Terms.
The Company is granting you with a limited, personal, not exclusive, non-assignable, not-tradeable, non-sub-licensable, fully and immediately revocable at Company's discretion, license, to use the Site and any Content made available for download, and downloaded by you from the Site (the "Materials"), all subject to the terms and conditions in this agreement. These Terms do not entitle you with any right in the Site or in the Content or Materials, rather than a limited right to use it in accordance herewith.
You hereby agree that upon Company's request you will immediately return all Materials, purge your systems from any Materials and ensure that no copies, extracts or other reproductions are retained by you.
In the event that you provide Elastifile with any suggestions, comments or other feedback relating to Site and/or Elastifile products and/or services (collectively, "Feedback"), such Feedback is deemed at the incipiency the sole and exclusive property of Elastifile and you hereby irrevocably assigns to Elastifile all of its rights, title and interest in and to all Feedback, if any, and waives any moral rights to it (or anyone on its behalf) may have in such Feedback. Without derogating from the foregoing, you hereby represent and warrant that you shall not provide any Feedback which is subject to any third party rights or any limitations, and, without derogating from the foregoing, shall promptly inform Elastifile as soon as it becomes aware of any third party right or limitation which may apply to Feedback already provided
6. Intellectual Property
"Intellectual Property" means proprietary and intellectual property rights, including the Site, its logos, graphics, icons, images, as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof, Elastifile's proprietary software, algorithms and any and all intellectual property rights pertaining thereto, including, without limitation, inventions, patents and patent applications, trademarks, trade names, logos, copyrightable materials, graphics, text, images, designs (including the "look and feel" of the Site and any part thereof), specifications, methods, procedures, information, know-how, data, technical data, interactive features, source and object code, files, interface, GUI and trade secrets, whether or not registered and/or capable of being registered, and any and all Feedback.
The Intellectual Property is owned and/or licensed to Elastifile, and is subject to copyright and other applicable intellectual property rights under Israeli laws, foreign laws and international conventions. You may not copy, distribute, display, execute publicly, make available to the public, emulate, reduce to human readable form, decompile, disassemble, adapt, sublicense, make any commercial use, sell, rent, lend, process, compile, reverse engineer, combine with other software, translate, modify or create derivative works of any material that is subject to Elastifile's proprietary rights, including Elastifile's Intellectual Property, either by yourself or by anyone on your behalf, in any way or by any means, unless expressly permitted in the Terms.
Elastifile hereby grants you, and you hereby accept, a personal, non-exclusive, non-commercial, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, fully revocable, limited license to use the Site and Content, solely for the limited purpose of using the Site for your personal, non-commercial needs in accordance with the Terms.
"Elastifile" and all logos and other proprietary identifiers used by Elastifile in connection with the Site, (" Elastifile Trademarks") are all trademarks and/or trade names of Elastifile, whether or not registered. All other trademarks, Site marks, trade names and logos which may appear on or with respect to the Site belong to their respective owners ("Third Party Marks"). No right, license, or interest to Elastifile Trademarks and/or to the Third Party Marks is granted hereunder, and you agree that no such right, license, or interest shall be asserted by you with respect to Elastifile Trademarks or the Third Party Marks and therefore you will avoid using any of those marks, unless expressly permitted herein.
You are hereby prohibited from removing or deleting any and all copyright notices, restrictions and signs indicating proprietary rights of Elastifile and/or its licensors, including copyright mark [©] or trademark [® or ™] contained in or accompanying the Site, and you represent and warrant that you will abide by all applicable laws in this respect. You are further prohibited from using, diluting or staining any name, mark or logo that is identical, or confusingly similar to any of Elastifile marks and logos, whether registered or not.
To use the Site, you must be over the age of thirteen (13). We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage so that we can verify that minors under the age of thirteen (13) are not using the Site.
8. Third Party Components
The Site may use or include third party software, files and components that are subject to open source and third party license terms ("Third Party Components"). Your right to use such Third Party Components as part of, or in connection with, the Site is subject to any applicable acknowledgements and license terms accompanying such Third Party Components, contained therein or related thereto. If there is a conflict between the licensing terms of such Third Party Components and these Terms, the licensing terms of the Third Party Components shall prevail only in connection with the related Third Party Components. These Terms do not apply to any Third Party Components accompanying or contained in the Site and Elastifile disclaims all liability related thereto. You acknowledge that Elastifile is not the author, owner or licensor of any Third Party Components, and that Elastifile makes no warranties or representations, express or implied, as to the quality, capabilities, operations, performance or suitability of Third Party Components. Under no circumstances shall the Site or any portion thereof (except for the Third Party Components contained therein) be deemed to be "open source" or "publicly available" software.
The Site's availability and functionality depend on various factors, such as communication networks, software, hardware, and Elastifile's Site providers and contractors. Elastifile does not warrant or guarantee that the Site will operate and/or be available at all times without disruption or interruption, or that it will be immune from unauthorized access error-free.
10. Changes to the Site
Elastifile reserves the right to modify, correct, amend, enhance, improve, make any other changes to, or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site (or any part thereof) without notice, at any time. In addition, you hereby acknowledge that the Content available through the Site may be changed, modified, edited or extended in terms of content and form or removed at any time without any notice to you. You agree that Elastifile shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, error, malfunction or discontinuance of the Site (or any part thereof).
11. Disclaimer and Warranties
ELASTIFILE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE, THE INABILITY TO USE OR OPERATE, OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OR OPERATION OF THE SITE (OR ANY PART THEREOF).
THE SITE (AND ANY PART THEREOF), INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY CONTENT, DATA AND INFORMATION RELATED THERETO, ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF USE, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE.
ELASTIFILE AND ITS AFFILIATES, INCLUDING ANY OF THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, SUB-CONTRACTORS, AGENTS, PARENT COMPANIES, SUBSIDIARIES AND OTHER AFFILIATES (COLLECTIVELY, "ELASTIFILE AFFILIATES"), JOINTLY AND SEVERALLY, DISCLAIM AND MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE USABILITY, ACCURACY, QUALITY, AVAILABILITY, RELIABILITY, SUITABILITY, COMPLETENESS, TRUTHFULNESS, USEFULNESS, OR EFFECTIVENESS OF ANY CONTENT, DATA, RESULTS, OR OTHER INFORMATION OBTAINED OR GENERATED IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR OR ANY USER'S USE OF THE SITE.
ELASTIFILE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE IS OR WILL BE SECURE, ACCURATE, COMPLETE, UNINTERRUPTED, WITHOUT ERROR, OR FREE OF VIRUSES, WORMS, OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR OTHER PROGRAM LIMITATIONS. ELASTIFILE MAY, AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION AND WITHOUT AN OBLIGATION TO DO SO, CORRECT, MODIFY, AMEND, ENHANCE, IMPROVE AND MAKE ANY OTHER CHANGES TO THE SITE AT ANY TIME, OR DISCONTINUE DISPLAYING OR PROVIDING ANY CONTENT OR FEATURES WITHOUT ANY NOTICE TO YOU.
YOU AGREE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE USE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING USE OF AND/OR RELIANCE ON ANY CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE, IS ENTIRELY, OR OTHERWISE TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, AT YOUR OWN RISK.
12. Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL ELASTIFILE AND/OR ANY OF THE ELASTIFILE AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF THE SITE, USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, FAILURE OF THE SITE TO PERFORM AS REPRESENTED OR EXPECTED, LOSS OF GOODWILL, DATA OR PROFITS, THE PERFORMANCE OR FAILURE OF BELONG TO PERFORM UNDER THESE TERMS, AND ANY OTHER ACT OR OMISSION OF BELONG OR BY ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE CONDUCT OF ANY USERS AND/OR THIRD PARTY SITES.
NO ACTION MAY BE BROUGHT BY YOU FOR ANY BREACH OF THESE TERMS MORE THAN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE ACCRUAL OF SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION. AS SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THEN SUCH LIMITATIONS ONLY MAY NOT APPLY TO A USER RESIDING IN SUCH STATES.
SUCH LIMITATIONS, EXCLUSIONS AND DISCLAIMERS SHALL APPLY TO ALL CLAIMS FOR DAMAGES, WHETHER BASED IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, WARRANTY, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, OR OTHERWISE. YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THESE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY ARE AGREED ALLOCATIONS OF RISK CONSTITUTING IN PART THE CONSIDERATION FOR ELASTIFILE'S SITE TO YOU, AND SUCH LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY, AND EVEN IF ELASTIFILE AND/OR ANY ELASTIFILE AFFILIATES HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LIABILITIES AND/OR DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ELASTIFILE'S CUMULATIVE LIABILITY TO YOU EXCEED AMOUNTS PAID BY YOU TO ELASTIFILE FOR USE OF THE SITE. IF YOU HAVE NOT MADE ANY PAYMENTS TO ELASTIFILE FOR THE USE OF THE SITE, THEN ELASTIFILE SHALL NOT HAVE ANY LIABILITY TOWARDS YOU.
14. Amendments to the Terms
- Any heading, caption or section title contained herein is inserted only as a matter of convenience, and in no way defines or explains any section or provision hereof.
- These Terms do not, and shall not be construed to create any relationship, partnership, joint venture, employer-employee, agency, or franchisor-franchisee relationship between Elastifile and you.
- These Terms, and the rights and remedies provided hereunder, and any and all claims, disputes and controversies arising hereunder or related hereto and/or to the Site, their interpretation, or the breach, termination or validity thereof, the relationships which result from these Terms, or any related transaction shall be governed by, construed under and enforced in all respects solely and exclusively in accordance with the laws of the State of Israel without reference to its conflict-of-laws principles, and shall be brought in, and you hereby consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in, the competent courts in Tel Aviv, Israel.
- Elastifile may assign its rights and obligations hereunder and/or transfer ownership rights and title in the Site to a third party without your consent or prior notice to you. Your rights and obligations under the Terms are not assignable. Any attempted or actual assignment thereof without Elastifile's prior explicit and written consent will be null and void.
- If any provision of these Terms is found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed severable from these Terms and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- No waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder will be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default.
- These Terms constitute the entire terms and conditions between you and Elastifile relating to the subject matter herein and supersede any and all prior or contemporaneous agreements, understandings, promises, conditions, negotiations, covenants or representations, whether written or oral, between Elastifile and you, including, without limitation, those made by or between any of our respective representatives, with respect to the Site. You agree that you will make no claim at any time or place that these Terms have been orally altered or modified or otherwise changed by oral communication of any kind or character. You further agree that you are not relying upon any promise, inducement, representation, statement, disclosure or duty of disclosure of Elastifile in entering into these Terms.
If you have any questions (or comments) concerning the Terms or the Site, you are welcome to send us an email to the following address, and we will make an effort to reply within a reasonable timeframe: email@example.com.
By contacting us, you represent that you are free and authorized to do so and that you will not knowingly provide Elastifile with information that infringes upon third parties' rights, including any intellectual property rights nor will you provide us with any non-authorized information. You further acknowledge that notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, any and all rights, including intellectual property rights in such information provided, shall belong exclusively to Elastifile, and Elastifile may use or refrain from using any such information at its sole discretion.