Elastifile Cloud File Service
Service Level Objective (SLO)
Early Access Program
This is an early access program release of the Elastifile Cloud File Service. This product might be changed in backward-incompatible ways and is not subject to any SLA or deprecation policy.
The Elastifile Cloud File Service is a highly available service that is designed to provide a Monthly Uptime Percentage to Customer of at least 99.9% (the “Service Level Objective” or “SLO”).
The following definitions apply to the SLO.
- “Covered Service” means the Elastifile Cloud File Service (in any service tier).
- “Downtime” means with respect to the Covered Service: all requests fail.
- “Downtime Period” means with respect to the Covered Service: five or more consecutive minutes of system unavailability. Intermittent system unavailability for a period of less than five minutes will not be counted towards any Downtime Periods. Downtime as part of Scheduled Maintenance will not be counted towards any Downtime Period.
- “Monthly Uptime Percentage” means total number of minutes in a month, minus the number of minutes of Downtime suffered from all Downtime Periods in a month, divided by the total number of minutes in a month.
- “Scheduled Maintenance” is Downtime related to network, hardware, or software maintenance or upgrades. Scheduled Maintenance will be performed at Elastifile’s discretion.
The SLO does not apply to any: (a) features or Services designated Alpha or Beta (unless otherwise set forth in the associated Documentation), (b) features or Services excluded from the SLO (in the associated Documentation), (c) features or Services that have been deprecated, or (d) errors: (i) caused by factors outside of Elastifile’s reasonable control; (ii) that resulted from Customer’s software or hardware or third party software or hardware, or both; (iii) that resulted from abuses or other behaviors that violate the Terms of Service; or (iv) that resulted from quotas listed in the Documentation. (e) During the early access program